Friday, January 1, 2010

Dear penis

Happy New Year 2010.

Dear Penis...I dont think I like you anymore,
You used to watch me shave,
Now all you do is stare at the floor!

Oh dear penis...
I don't like you anymore,
It used to be you and me, a paper towel and a dirty magazine,
That's all we needed to get by...

Now it seems thing have changed,
And I think that you're the one to blame.
Dear Penis, I don't like you anymore,

He says...Dear Rodney,
I don't think I like you anymore,
cuz..when you get to drinking,
You put me places I've never been before,

Dear Rodney, I don't like you anymore,
Why can't we just get a grip on our man-to-hand relationship?
And come to term with truly how we feel,

If we put our heads together,
We'd just stay home forever,
Dear Penis
I think I like you after all,
Oh and Rodney...while you shavin....shave my balls!!!!




Song sang by RodneyCarrington.com.

No comments: